Notable Differences from other Haunted Mansions
- The mansion's gates are decorated with statues of Griffons in order to tie in better with the ride being set in Fantasyland.
- The waiting queue is decorated to look more like an unfinished wing of the Mansion left in ruin.
- A spear is shattered through one of the windows on the Mansion's exterior.
- The names on the tombstones in the family plot are different. New characters here included are: Mr. West, Digger, Chauncey Xavier, Brother Dodd, and Borden; existing ones are Fred, Grandpa Marc and Brother Dave.
- The Ghost Host was voiced Teichiro Hori. The entire language is completely in Japanese.
- Instead of featuring a Changing Portrait Corridor, this Mansion features a hallway decorated with the Sinister 11 portraits all of whom stare at guests with glowing green eyes.
- Instead of the endless staircase, this version of the ride features a dark room covered in cobwebs with two giant animatronic spiders. This scene used to appear in the Magic Kingdom version of the ride but was removed.
- The Corridor of Doors features a portrait of an idle gentleman in the pose of Alexander Nitrokoff.
- The Attic is features the Beating Heart incarnation of the Bride rather than the Black Widow incarnation. The attic scene also doesn't give much past the the bride's backstory and rather than the portraits of her husbands, well dressed cadavers pop out from within hatboxes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.